June ended on monday, I finished +37.79 with a Bankroll of $322.73. I didn't won a lot of rakeback because I played micros, so was a very small amount. For those who don't know what rakeback is, I explained it in my own words. Every time you won money in a pot, the casino or the online poker site keep a small % of the winnings, that amount is the rake. Rake back is a rebate or a repayment to a player of a portion of the rake paid by that player, normally from a third-party source such as an affiliate. Rakeback is paid in many ways by online poker rooms, many use direct money payments for online poker play. I personally use Rake the Rake (raketherake.com), which makes rakeback deposits to my fulltilt account weekly. Its nice to receive a weekly check just for playing.
In July I hope I could reach $400 hundred on my bankroll. That's equal to 40 buyins, in 10 ssnl, the goal I want to reach to begin playing 10nl. I used the money sent by the Bush administration for economic stimulus to start my bankroll. I deposited $500 bucks, but after ups and downs, as a rookie I get my bankroll down to $283.00. My main goal is to convert this $500 in $1000, just by playing poker. I know I will do it, I am putting a lot of effort to learn the game and be a winning poker player.
Here some of my stats with the 4450 hands played. Make a click on the image to see it bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment