6/29/2009

Not much rest this weekend

This weekend, I didn't rest too much. On Friday afternoon, after work, I cleaned my apartment, because of next day visit of Onelink at the morning, to install internet. On Saturday morning ,they arrive but didn't complete the installation because the pipe where it is needed to pass the wiring was covered with something that didn't allow them to finish the installation. At Saturday afternoon, my girlfriend and i, install an A/C to my room. Wow that was a hard thing to do, because the hole was covered with wood and a lot of nails. Then the wall sleeve, didn't fit, a total chaos, but after 4 hours we finished the installation saving $100 bucks.

In tennis, at Sunday morning, we had the penultimate game of the league, against the #1 team of my flight(the division to which my team belongs) we lost to them horribly, losing the 5 matches we played against them. Now, we have only one game left, we need to win it to secure a spot in the adult league sectionals, that game is scheduled to be play on July 11. After the game, I went to my girlfriend house, to visit her and her mom made a nice dinner, I like her food a lot, 3 best, next to my mom and grandma. Then in the afternoon, I went to a friend house to play basketball with my friends, were I sweat like an animal, wow I was tired when I went home, I didn't play poker because of that, on Saturday.

Ok now good news on my poker from Thursday to yesterday. I arrive to my goal, I reach the $300 goal on my bankroll, playing 2NL. Then with 60 buy ins, I decided to begin playing at 5nl. My goal here it's to reach $400 on my bankroll. Since I began on 5nl I am +2 buy ins, I need 18 more to reach my goal.

My results until today are: Total hands: 3,294 Total won: $23.07 Bankroll: $308.03.

Suckout of the weekend:


I was trying to steal the blinds from CO because my VP$IP was too low at the moment, see what happened next:


I like a lot how I played this hand after completing the full house on the turn, I gave villain the opportunity to made his flush, which paid off.

No comments: