This past week, I was so tired, and crazy to begin the weekend. A lot of work and a lot of tennis, and not too much sleep were the causes of getting so tired. On Saturday, I wake up early to go to my last game of the season of the men's league. Our opponents from Caobo, Ponce didn't arrived so we won the game by default, which means that we secure a place on the Adult Sectionals. If we won the sectionals we are going to represent Puerto Rico at the USTA National Championships on US. It's the first time I enter to the sectionals in the men's adult league, so i'm proud of that. In the afternoon I took my girlfriend to the theater to see Transformers(great effects, but the trama, not so nice), then we went to Plaza Carolina to buy a small grill. Yeah a grill, because my brother call me on Friday to invite me to the beach on Sunday, which is a great opportunnity to fulfill my desires of cooking on a grill to make some Pinchos. WTF are pinchos?...For those of you that doesn't know what Pinchos are, here's a pic of me cooking some.

On Sunday, at the beach we had a good day, I made some hotdogs, chicken and churrasco pinchos...hmmmm, I played paletas (paddle ball) with my bro and my grilfriend..., and share a good time with my family and my girlfriend. At the afternoon, I played basketball with my friends and arrive home extremely tire to wakeup early next day...not good.
-
I didn't play a lot of poker, because I was so tired all the week, and finished -$5. That's without adding the rakeback which was almost 2 buyins, so it made my stay in with positive numbers for July. So I dedicate the few time I had to read the Theorem of Poker book I expected to finish it this week, also I read a lot on the 2+2 and leggo poker forums. I hope to play more hands this week after starting the vacations.
No comments:
Post a Comment