7/06/2009

Federer Won

Extraordinary!!!, that's how I described men's Wimbledon final yesterday. The king of tennis, Roger Federer broke Sampra's record 14 Grand Slam titles won. Roddick played an excellent match, but Federer found the way to win in 5 sets. The last set score was 16-14. The stage was seen by the great champions Borg, Laver, McEnroe, and the Great Pete Sampras. The last three finals of Wimbledon have been excellent matches to watch. Congratulations to Roger Federer for his achievements, is a great athlete, and has dominated the sport of tennis as no other has dominated any other sport. I always thought that the most dominant player in any sport has been Michael Jordan, for their success inside and outside the courts. But look what Jordan has to say about Federer.



If you watched Roger Federer and Andy Roddick's marathon 5th set all the way to the end, then you probably saw this awesome tribute to Federer, which was played immediately after the match. The commercial features some of the all time greats, both in tennis and and other sports, congratulating Federer on his record-breaking 15th Major championship. It's definitely a fitting tribute to one of the greatest athletes of all time.

This past week I get a new internet connection installed, which works extremely fast. Now its easy to play, see videosm browse de internet and have poker sweat sessions. This month I began playing 2300 hands and winning 1 buyin. My goal its to reach $400 in my bankroll at the end of the month. With $330 on my account now I need 14 buyins more, to achieve my goal.

No comments: