http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACPsfcsg4ZE
From now on I will posts my blogs on english, because, I need to practice my english. In this moment I am reading a lot of books and websitres on english and is a strong way to improve my english, write on english too. I don't like it, but that's why I need to do it, to challenge myself. On poker this week, I was reading The Theory of Poker of David Sklansky, I read the first two chapters. The first chapter was and overview of poker, for you begginers like me, Sklansky explain that "poker is not a game, primary of luck, is a game of skill". Expert players do not rely on luck, they use their skills to minimize luck as much as possible. They use their skills to minimize their losses on their bad hands and maximize their profits on the big hands. They also are able to judge better when a big hand is not the best hand and when a small hand is the best hand.
On poker these last days, I finished practically break even. I am 6 buys + for the month with only 2117 hands. I will try to end this month 10 buyins or better, to began playing at 5NL. Let's see what happen next... On my playing, I am playing with a 14 VP$IP, yeah I know is nitty, but in this stakes everybody call you and played LAG, I like to play the opposite.
No comments:
Post a Comment