I had terrible days, I lose a lot of my bankroll with constant donk plays. My account is now at $208. I realized that I must humble myself and accept that I am not playing well, and I didn't put my best efforts to learn poker theory correctly.
From now on, I will study harder, reviewing videos, reading forums, reading books and sharing my doubts with experienced players. I need to identify and minimize my leaks that are a lot.
Yesterday, I bought HoldEm Manager and I configured it in a not new, but better computer. The old one was very slow and get me tilt a lot of times. Also, I will buy a 24" monitor this weekend to get a better view of the tables.
I will share with you my results in the next days and details of my sessions. Thanks for reading my blog.
Poker: Luck vs Skill
-
For as long as I've been playing poker, I've obviously been on the side of
the game being skill based. However, after thinking about it over the past
week,...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment